1960’s-1970’s Sweet Baby Pink Empire Waist Maxi Dress
handmade, no label
Likely polyester/ synthetic fibers
Fits like: Extra Small-Small
Condition: 4/5 ** has been repaired at the shoulder seams, don’t hesitate to reach out with questions about this mend, or to request photos
- Absolutely gorgeous hand-made maxi dress from the late 60’s-early 70’s.
- This dress was likely a bridesmaid’s or bridal party gown.
- Empire waist cut, cinched at chest with a-line, flared, floor-length skirt.
- Sheer sleeves with bell-sleeve ruffle
- Bodice + skirt have two layers, a thicker liner and chiffon outer
- Embroidered trim across chest and cuffs.
- Back zip.
- Shoulders are smaller please see measurements! Both shoulders were torn at sleeve seam and have been repaired. *** This dress was purchased with a matching head piece (flower on clip with a chiffon veil) and hand-muff. Please reach out if interested in these matching accessories.
– – – – – – –
All measurements are taken flat + measured in inches. See diagram on “Shop” page for tips on measuring.
Chest (pit to pit): 34
Waist (just below bust, at empire waist): 28
– – – – – – –
All clothing is pre-worn (unless noted) and has been washed + steamed (or both) to sanitize. If there are any issues or damages, it will be noted in our description + photographed. No exchanges / refunds please see Shop Policy for more information.